Welcome to Constantia Teich! You can download the Visitor Pass here:
Who we are
Constantia Teich is the largest company within the European flexible packaging industry and has the highest sales of the Constantia Flexibes Group. Furthermore Constantia Teich is the largest employer in the region (Pielach valley in Lower Austria, about 60 km west of Vienna) and is number 1 in the world in lid production.
Some key data (2018)
- 890 employees (960 people)
- € 379 m turnover
- 1.0 bn m2 aluminium foils
- 65,000 t packaging foils
How everything began: Click here to get to the video.
What we do
Constantia Teich has the only rolling mill within the Group and supplies aluminum foil (input stock) to the market as well as Group companies. We cover the entire value creation chain for internal production of flexible packaging materials – from the rolling and printing to final production.
Which industries we serve
We supply the dairy, food, confectionery, coffee and petcare industries as well as international pharmaceutical customers.
Some of our products
- In-house lacquer production – second largest lacquer production in Austria. The produced lacquers are used almost exclusively for our in-house finishing.
- Modern R&D Department: State of the art laboratory, analytic laboratory, compound development and co-extrusion coating
- Group coordination with Regulatory Affairs
- Custom-made product and service solutions for our customers at the highest level
- Customer University – information for our customers for a better understanding of the work processes.
Environment – what is important?
By use of state-of-the-art technology, optimization of our machinery and our programs to avoid waste and emissions we take responsibility for our environment far beyond legal standards.
- Stakeholders - We adhere to all legal regulations concerning environment, safety, trade law and energy.
- Employees - We offer trainings and continuing education
- Research & Development - Protection of resources by innovation and product developments
- Production Process Input - Reduction of resources by increase of productivity
- Production Process Output - Disposal of solvent based exhaust air by RTO-facilities, recovery of energy approx. 35.000 MWH p.a.
- 100 percent of alu-waste is recycled
- 88 percent of total waste is delivered to thermal and material utilization
Strict quality control is realized by means of state-of-the-art equipment and procedures. Constantia Teich is certified ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management), BRC Pack and FDA/IMS (Hygiene management). Furthermore we dedicate ourselves to environment protection and are ISO14001 certified.
See Certificates and Letters of Conformity
As largest employer within the region, Constantia Teich lives a history of social responsibility since 1912. Our over 950 employees are proud of their company. Enthusiasm for our work, customer focus and a high level of loyalty towards our employees characterize the working culture within the “Constantia Teich Family”.
We foster innovation and continuous improvement and reward employees for their special engagement:
- Bonus for Continous Improvement Programme (CIP) suggestions
- Yearly bonus for every employee linked to yearly profit
- Optional bonus for special achievements
We care for our employees and our social environment:
- Large variety of sports and cultural events
- Social benefits, e.g. private health insurance, commuting support, jubilee gifts
- Benefits at local store
We foster employee development and career opportunities:
- Personnel development: We support continuing education opportunities through to university studies and a multi-year executive development program. We enable careers up to the management
- Career with apprenticeship: We are proud of our apprentices, who from the first day as full-fledged employees make their contribution to the company. Approximately 90% of our apprentices stay in the company to pursue their career with us. Further information about our apprenticeships and application possibilities can be found here
- Would you like to know more about our employees and their interesting jobs? Visit us at https://www.whatchado.com/de/channels/constantia
- Are you interested in a job at Constantia Teich? Then please apply for a speculative or advertised position at http://cflex.com/career/jobs-constantia-teich/
Fun facts about our plant:
- Aluminum foil containers: If we stacked all the bowls produced at Constantia Teich, the stack would reach a height of roughly 49,000 kilometers. This corresponds to a trip around the world with a few detours as well...
- An aluminum roll for processing in the rolling plant has a maximum weight of 11.5 t. That’s about as heavy as two elephants.